WEARING// beige,creams and butterflies










| top- mam's hand me down | high waisted jeans- trifted- £3 |
 |  sandals - ebay - £15 |
| kimono- topshop- £7 |  *bag*- markets in philippines | 
| choker- river island | necklace - accessorize- £6 | ring- markets |

*disclaimer, this bag is not a real MK bag,as you can probably tell. Some people may disagree with fake products however I got it on holiday as I needed a big bag and its very versatile and it was very cheap. I would love to buy a real one, but I'm not a massive bag person therefore I wouldn't want to spend money on something I'm not too fussed about. SORRY!

Anyways... Here's a quick post on my outfit. I've been very busy with college and work , sorry for the lack of posts! I've paired up this beige top that used to be my Mam's with this vintage high waisted cream jeans for an effortless , comfortable but stylish look. I threw on this amazing kimono I copped from the Topshop sale to give the outfit a tiny bit of colour and emphasis, as it was lacking detail ,without over doing it. I dressed it up by layering this large choker with a delicate pendant necklace. 

FAN AND HYPE ME ON LOOKBOOK.nu:






Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment